Vortex mixers featuring a robust diecast body to prevent traveling while on, and an integrated port to support a lab rod for holding vessels in place during continuous operation. A special retort rod holder allows mixing vessel to be placed secured on the mixer for long-term mixing application. V-100 is an economic fixed speed model for rapid mixing of samples contained in test tubes, small flasks and bottles, which starts automatically when the rubber cup is depressed and stops once vessel is removed. V-200 is a variable speed model; choose between ‘touch’ or continuous operation simply by pressing a button on the fascia.
- Ergonomic low profile design
- Robust diecast construction
- Speed: V-100: fixed 2500RPM, V-200: 200 - 2500RPM
- Orbit Ø: 4.2mm
- Dims, w x d x h: 135 x 215 x 78mm
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60