These industrial strength ultrasonic baths are designed for demanding applications. The baths are also ideal for cleaning delicate or fragile components which may otherwise be damaged by mechanical cleaning.
Supplied complete with a lid and basket.
The baths are available from 1 to 30 litres capacity and feature eco and dynamic sonic modes. Eco offers quieter gentler ultrasonic activity whilst dynamic running provides vigorous cleaning.
The touch pad wipe clean control panel with rotary dials for time and temperature, can be set between 30°C and 80°C in 5°C increments. The timer can be set to operate between 1-30 minutes or continuously up to 6 hours.
Clifton ultrasonic baths are constructed from high quality stainless steel for durability, with side lifting handles on models SW3H upwards for easy transportation.
Features and Benefits:
- Power Consumption (220-240V) - 90W
- Warranty Period - 3 Years
- High power piezoelectric transducers ensure maximum ultrasonic power throughout working area
- Illuminated on/off mains switch
- Totally unobstructed, stainless steel tank
- Concealed heater and temperature sensors
- Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety
- A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life
This product has met the following criteria: