The outstanding optical performance of the ergonomic Euromex BlueLine stereo microscopes enables long productive working sessions for students, for beginner or advanced science teaching classes. The EduBlue microscope is ideal for educational purposes. It is supplied with 1x/3x objectives and equipped with LED incident and transmitted illuminations. The two parallel optical trains allow the three dimensional observation of small insects, plants, stones and minerals.
- Eyepieces: pair of secured WF10x/20 mm eyepieces supplied with eyecups
- Head: binocular with 45° inclined tube and diopter adjustment of ±5 on one side, interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 and 75 mm
- Objectives: revolving nosepiece with dual 1x/3x objectives, which can provide standard magnifications of 10x and 30x with a field of view 20/6.67mm
- Stand: rack & pinion and pillar stand equipped with ergonomic designed flat bases, complete with 2 object clamps and Ø 60mm transparent and black/white stage plate, stand is alloy metal casted with hardened coating
- Illumination: transmitted and incident 1W LED illuminations can be used simultaneously and the light intensities can be adjusted separately, 60mm working distance
- Supplied with an external 100-240V mains adapter/charger and three rechargeable batteries for corded and cordless use, dust cover, Ø 60mm transparent and black/white stage plates, eyecups and user manual
This product has met the following criteria: