View liquid levels clearly in the impact-resistant Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ wide mouth LDPE bottles with closure. These translucent, low-density polyethylene bottles are ideal for storing chemicals and standards, as well as collecting and storing distilled water. Made only from high-quality, laboratory-grade plastic materials for dependably low leachables and extractables. Extremely low trace metal content in LDPE makes it ideal for trace metal analysis. Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols. Wide mouth is easy to fill. Leakproof† performance is guaranteed.
- Extremely low trace metal content in LDPE makes it ideal for trace metal analysis
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make this a versatile bottle; suitable for shipping liquids
- Can be used in freezer to –100°C for long-term storage
- Linerless caps ensure leakproof† performance without a liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks and contaminate solutions
- Bottle and Carton are readily recyclable in most communities
- Manufactured from non-toxic materials
This product has met the following criteria: