Moticam A-Series Starter Line cameras are designed with microscopy beginners, teaching environments, hobbyists and small labs in mind. If there is a PC nearby it is a perfect upgrade for every setup, giving even old microscopes a new life.
Whatever your focus and application might be, you have 5 models to choose from. Decide between an ideal Starter Kit A1, the speedy A2 or the ideal balance of flexibility with the A5. If your need is 4K live-imaging and documentation, the A8 is a clear option. Want to go above all that? The A16 is waiting.
Time is precious and limited. For this reason alone, the A Series is easy to install and ready for immediate use. When we promise All-In-One, we mean that all accessories are included. A calibration slide, eyepiece adapters for any eyepiece tube, a focusable lens and even a macro tube is part of the package.
- A1 is ideal for newcomers as well as advanced enthusiasts, who are looking for an affordable digital microscope instrument. Capture everything you need at 720p and work at a steady frame rate
- A2 is the obvious choice for everyone who wants to begin their journey into live imaging and sharing their discoveries. Discover live specimens with steady 30 fps and give yourself a head start into digital microscopy with 1080p resolution
- A5 is the all-round talent and the perfect tool for everyone who needs to stay flexible. It has a high resolution above Full HD while maintaining steady 30 fps. Take crisp pictures for documentation and public presentations. The ideal Moticam for everyone who is looking for the right format
- The fast sCMOS imaging setup of the A8 allows 4K resolution while still delivering steady 15 fps. Printing images needs high-resolution data and this Moticam delivers the detail needed. The ideal camera for everyone who has high demands and wants to stay flexible
- The A16 has a 1/2" sCMOS sensor which is bigger than the others in the A series. The resolution goes above 4K and delivers up to 15 fps in live imaging. The ultimate affordable Moticam for advanced enthusiasts with demanding needs. This is the instrument for forensic level demands
This product has met the following criteria: