Designed with microprocessor controlled dual thermocouples, these hot plates offer you accurate temperature control and protection from overheating. A coloured LED indicator surrounds the heat control knob illuminating the actual surface temperature in real time. The square plate design allows you flexibility of vessel sizes and combinations. With BioCote antimicrobial protection Formulated from silver ion additives to support a more hygienic laboratory environment by reducing the presence of odor and stain causing microbes such as bacteria, mold, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99.99%.Available with either chemically resistant glass ceramic that stays cool around the edges to help prevent burns or coated aluminum top plate for rapid heating and better temperature uniformity.
- "Hot" warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and unplugged from the mains
- Integral fitting for a retort rod and allow the retort base to slide underneath
- Built with a standard mains switch for convenience and power saving
- Compact, stackable design takes up less benchtop and storage space
- Hot warning light remains on even when unplugged
- Built with tough aluminum casing for longevity
- Designed to prevent accidental spillage on control panel
- IP32 rated for water and dust resistance
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60