Designed with microprocessor-controlled dual thermocouples, these stirring hot plates offer you accurate temperature control and protection from overheating. The analog models feature a coloured LED indicator which surrounds the heat control knob illuminating the actual surface temperature in real time. Digital models display the actual surface temperature in real time on an easy-to-read digital screen. Powerful magnets and motor provide you with stirring speeds of up to 2000 rpm and mixing capability of up to 15L of liquid. The square plate design allows you flexibility of vessel sizes and combinations. Up to four 250mL beakers can easily fit on the surface at the same time. All models include an integral fitting for a retort rod and allow the retort base to slide underneath. For convenience and power saving, the units are built with a standard mains switch. Available with either chemically resistant glass ceramic that stays cool around the edges to help prevent burns or coated aluminium top plate for rapid heating and better temperature uniformity. Compatible with the TC-200D temperature controller (STI2608).
- BioCote®antimicrobial protection is built in for a cleaner, more hygienic product
- Compact, stackable design takes up less benchtop and storage space
- “Hot” warning light flashes whenever the plate surface temperature is above 50°C and continues to flash until the temperature drops below 50°C, even when unplugged
- Built with tough aluminium casing for longevity
- Designed to prevent accidental spillage on control panel
- IP32 rated for water and dust resistance
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60