The Sonis® range has been stylishly designed with a traffic light colour code for easy identification - from the green Sonis® 1 for low level noise moving through to the red Sonis® 3 for use in more extreme environments. Materials have been chosen for both performance and comfort for extended periods of use. Designed by the JSP R&D team. Working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility they have developed an ear defender range that peaks at an unbeaten 37dB SNR.
- Over-moulded headband has a built in comfort area with ventilation
- Headband force and the cushion surface area work together to provide optimum cushion pressure and comfort
- Adjustable steel arms facilitate even distribution of pressure the wearer can tilt and adjust the position of the earcup for optimum comfort and fit
- Cushion materials have been carefully selected to generate a perfect seal
- Hygienic headband is manufactured from TPE, making it easy to wipe clean and the sealing rings are easy to replace
- Hygiene kits are available for each model
- 27dB SNR
- Green: low attenuation small cup 80 - 107dB
- Suitable for moderate industrial noise, workshops, printing works, landscaping or leisure activities
- Conforms to EN 352-1:2002
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60