HALO™ is the World’s first professional pH probe with Bluetooth® (4.0) smart technology. With a 10m range, HALO can be used outside or in the Lab, in sealed fume cupboards and can be monitored from a distance. It can be used in two ways, with the free HANNA Lab app or with Edge Blu pH meter. HANNA Lab app allows the user to calibrate and to have full GLP data, a continuous pH log and fluid graphing facility using the iPad pinch & zoom technology. Connects quickly by selecting the relevant probe from a drop down list.
- pH range/accuracy -2.000 to 16.000/ +/-0.005pH
- mV range +/-800mV
- temperature range -20.0 to 120.0°C
- Calibrate with up to 5 points with seven standard buffers
- Auto temperature compensation
- Quick simple connection to iPad/Edge Blu
- Glass pH electrode for general purpose use
- GLP data Logging
- Fluid dynamic Graphing & Alarm feature (with HANNA Lab app)
- HALO used with HANNA Lab app. Is designed for use with iPad 3rd generation & iPad Mini with Bluetooth 4.0 and iOS 7.1 or later.
This product has met the following criteria: