3M™ Protective Coverall 4532+ has a unique specialist material treatment which offers enhanced liquid hold out with added oil and alcohol repellency. Certified to Type 5 for hazardous particles and Type 6 for limited chemical splash it offers the soft super breathable comfort of an SSMMS with the improved liquid performance normally associated with a laminate.
- Protection against limited chemical splashes, liquids, and toxic dusts, including nuclear particles
- Unique liquid repellency with oil and alcohol resistance material treatment
- Soft and strong multi-layered 52gsm SSMMS for strong performance
- Made from super breathable SSMMS non-woven for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress
- 3 panel hood, reinforced triangular gusset panel, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape, elasticated back and ankles to better freedom of movement
- Knitted cuffs and elastic waist and ankles for a better fit and freedom of movement
- Identify it easily with the light blue triangle in the blue suit which is made of the same 52gsm SSMMS
- EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1.
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
This product has met the following criteria: