The Biological Microscope is a nicely presented, robust microscope, designed specifically for use in school experiments. It is well suited for introducing students to the basic principles of microscopy.
The microscope is of coated metal construction, with coarse and fine focusing, 360° rotating head and 4X, 10X and 40X objectives. Supplied with rechargeable batteries, power adaptor and dust cover.
- 45° inclined monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, 360° rotation
- Widefield eyepiece 10X/18mm
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click-stops
- Achromatic objectives - 4X/0.1, 10X/0.25 and 40X/0.65
- Separate coarse and fine focusing
- 93mm x 93mm stage with spring stage clips
- Special built-in 0.65NA condenser with variable disc diaphragm
- Built-in adjustable LED illumination
- AA rechargeable batteries (supplied) and power supply
This product has met the following criteria: