This timer allows you to count up to or down from 100 hours with 1-second resolution. This timer features a 3/4" high display and multiple channels that can be used simultaneously. Each channel has a distinctive alarm that sounds for 1 minute, pressing any button will turn off the alarm. Timer memory recalls previous time set. Features time-of-day in 12- or 24-hour formats.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognised national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Large display allows viewing from across the lab
- Memory returns display to previously programmed countdown time with touch of a button
- Extra-loud alarms sound for 1 minute
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Timing capacity: 100 hours
- Number of channels: 4
- Resolution: 1 second
- Accuracy: ±0l.5 sec/day
- Display: LCD
- Battery type: 1.5V button cell battery
- Includes magnetic clip, stand, and one 1.5 V button cell battery
This product has met the following criteria: