Offering many proven features, and available with outputs of 2 or 4L/hr. Can be bench or wall mounted. The 2L still is suitable for use in the smaller laboratory or for users with modest demands, whereas if higher outputs are required, the 4L model is ideal. Incorporating the patented ‘cyclonic’ vapour trap, the Calypso produces the very highest quality distilled water free from impurities including inorganics, organics, micro-organisms and pyrogens. The ‘cyclonic’ effect created by the unique vapour trap eliminates all vapour borne droplets ensuring there is no carry over of impurities in the distillate. The resultant pyrogen free water is therefore at the highest purity – at all times. Purity is further assured through an all borosilicate glass construction and the use of durable, silica sheathed heating elements and high grade silicone rubber components.
- A high temperature cut-off protects the heaters in the event of water failure while operator safety is assured through totally enclosed glassware
- Fitted with a boiler drain valve for ease of cleaning - cleaning solution is simply introduced into the boiler via the constant level device – no dismantling is necessary.
- Totally enclosed powder coated cabinet with acrylic front cover provides a safe production environment
- High temperature cut-off protects the heaters in the event of water failure
- Supplied with a Reservoir Level Sensor which automatically shuts the still off safely on a full reservoir and restarts automatically when water is drawn
- Bench or wall mountable and are supplied complete with all necessary connection hoses and wall brackets
- 220V, 1.8kW