The Merit is the ideal choice for budget conscious laboratories that can't afford to compromise on quality. It combines economy and high performance with a host of other features which comparable stills cannot match.
Built in acid addition funnel and drain stopcock allow easy descaling without dismantling the glassware. The unique condenser design ensures that the droplets of distilled water remain in contact with the cooling coil for the longest possible time producing cold distilled water and pre-heating the boiler feed to increase efficiency. Screwthreads are incorporated on all water connections so hoses can be fitted and removed easily and safely without risk of breakage.
Safety features include two independent safety thermostats to prevent over heating in the event of failure of the water supply. The stand is pre-drilled to facilitate wall mounting.
- Output: 4 litres/hr, single distilled
- pH: 5.0 - 6.5
- Conductivity, µScm-1: 3.0 - 4.0
- Resistivity, mOhm-cm: 0.25 - 0.3
- Temperature: 25 - 35°C
- Pyrogen content: Pyrogen free
- Water supply: 1 litre/min, 3 - 100psi, (20-700kPa)
- Electricity supply: 220 or 240V, 50-60Hz, single phase
- Power requirement: 3kW
- Dimensions, (w x d x h): 500 x 150 x 450mm