These Hi-Precision weighing balance are housed in an impact-resistant ABS plastic case with a stainless steel weighing pan, plastic draft shield (BAL3270 only), splash-proof membrane keypad, levelling bubble and adjustable feet. Each scale has a secondary backlit LCD display on the rear and can be either battery or mains powered via an AC/DC adapter.
Issued at 5 points:
BAL3270 - 100g, 200g, 300g, 400g & 500g.
BAL3272 - 500g, 1Kg, 1.5Kg, 2Kg & 2.5Kg.
BAL3274 - 1Kg, 2Kg, 3Kg, 4Kg & 5Kg
- 16 selectable weighing units including g, Ib, oz, ct
- Impact-resistant ABS case with adjustable feet
- Splash-proof membrane keypad incorporating 6 function keys
- 34mm Hi-Contrast Front LCD display and 23mm Hi-Contrast Rear LCD Display both with Backlight
- Zero tracking ensures stable and repeatable readings
- Tare facility over the full range and can be actioned several times throughout a weighing cycle
- Plus/Minus weighing
- Parts Counting from 10, 20, 50 or 100 sample pieces
- Overload warning display and audible alarm
- Low Battery indication
- Selectable Auto Power Off from 3, 5 or 10 minutes of no activity or can be disabled for continuous operation
- User calibration checks with selectable weight from 1g up to the full capacity of the scale are available via a certified M1 calibration weights (not supplied)
- RS-232 interface for data transfer to a PC or laptop (FHB-232 with FOC software available on our website)
- Supplied with Batteries, AC/DC Mains Power Adapter. Draft Shield for BAL3270 only
- 2 year warranty