These digital thermometers provide quick results - in two seconds, readings will be within one degree of the actual temperature and are updated every second. Ideal for baths, incubators, or tanks - units are waterproof and shockproof. Features also include an on/off switch, back-lit display, 180° display rotation, and battery-status indicator. The durable stainless-steel probe has a pointed tip for use in air/gas, liquids, and solids/semi-solids. Model 18004-35 features an 8" (20cm) long integrated probe, where model 18004-36 features a 5" (12.7cm) long probe on a 9ft (2.7m) cable.
Traceable® products have an individually-numbered Traceable® certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Rapid response - provides reading in 2 seconds
- Water-resistant, IP64, case allows dependable readings - even in wet environments
- Quickly recall Min/Max readings and switch between °F/°C with the press of a button
- Read in any position and lighting condition - backlit display can be rotated up to 180°
- Choose between an integrated or 9ft (2.7m) cabled sensor
- Number of probe channels: 1
- Temperature range: -58 to 482°F, -50 to 250°C
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C from -20 to 200°C, ±1° otherwise
- Resolution: 0.1°
- IP rating: IP64
- Display type: 3.5-digit LCD, 1/4"h digits, 180° rotation
- Battery: 3V CR2032
- Includes protective sheath, suction-cup mount, hook-and-loop mount, magnetic mount, CR2032 battery, and NIST-Traceable certificate with data