This thermometer offers a modern, compact design combined with ease of use. This is one of our most versatile min max thermometers with its wide temperature range, alarms and detachable wired probe. Its is useful for all liquid and semi-solid sampling including all tasks needed in a kitchen and wide range of standard laboratory tasks. Dropping as low as -50°C its temperature range is well suited to recording fridge or freezer temperatures whilst having a suitably high top end temperature to deal with boiling goods, or chemicals well over 100°C.
The probe is 10cm long with a slim 4mm diameter and is made from stainless steel. It is connected to the unit via a 1 metre cable. The probe can also be connected to the unit via secure clip allowing easy storage or single-handed use. Unlike many of our other probe thermometers it features a series of audible alarms that can be programmed to trigger when predetermined minimum and maximum values are hit or when the thermometer reaches the end of its maximum range. This is one of our most cost-effective thermometers and is a favourite amongst the many catering retailers and laboratories we supply.
- -50° to 150°C x 0.1°C
- Measures in °C or °F
- Sampling rate of one reading per second
- Data hold function
- Min/max memory
- Programmable alarm for min/max values
- Audible alarm at the high/low temperature limits
- Auto power off after 1 hour
- 100mm x 4mm Ø stainless steel probe
- Pointed tip with handle and 1m cable
- 30mm LCD display with function indicators
- Impact resistant ABS case
- Supplied with a protective probe cap & battery