Stylish and economical general purpose hotplate stirrers designed with safety as well as performance in mind. Model UC152 has an easy to clean, glass ceramic top which has excellent chemical resistance, while the white surface ensures good visibility of colour changed, for example during titrations. The thermal properties allow very high plate temperatures while ensuring the edges stay cooler, reducing the chance of accidental burns. Model US152 has a robust aluminium/silicon alloy top plate for excellent heat transmission, with a thin ceramic coating for added chemical resistance, a 700W element gives rapid heating and ensures even temperature distribution across the whole surface of the plate.
- Choice of analogue control with LED temperature indicator scale or digital display
- IP rating: 32
- Can also be used with SCT1 digital contact thermometer to accurately control sample temperature
- “Hot” warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when turned off
- Compact shape takes up less bench space and makes storage easier
- Integral fitting for a retort rod
- Supplied with 2 x 25mm PTFE coated stir bars.
- Also available as kits which includes the stirrer, an SCT1 controller, probe holder and retort rod