This is an updated version of the Irwin Powerbase 32. Essentially it is the same as the 32 but has a higher power rotary transformer and a high specification toroid transformer replaces the original chassis transformer. The unit supplies 0-20V smoothed dc and 0-16V ac at 8 amps. Output is continuously variable and protected by a panel mounted thermal cut out. An output limiter is fitted which allows the user to preset the maximum voltage available.
- A heavy-duty power supply for powering laboratory experiments.
- Heavy duty variable transformer and high power toroid transformer
- Continuously variable output of 0 to 16Vac and 0 to 20V dc capacitor smoothed
- Output current: 8A. Output voltages are rated at 8A load so higher voltages are available at less output current.
- Manufactured in the UK
- AC and DC outputs may be used simultaneously up to rated current. Colour coded 4mm sockets
- Earth socket
- Maximum voltage limiter operated by allen key
- Push button cut-out to protect against overload and short circuit conditions
- Available in Irwin blue (SEV8B) or transparent case (SEV8C)
- Mains Input: 230V, 50Hz
- Fusing: 5A mains plug fuse