Hazardous Cupboards help employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in the workplace. These steel cupboards are available in various sizes including floor cupboards, floor chests, wall mounted and mobile.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70KG
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents (except wall mounted cupboards)
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied)
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Powder coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint