AQL 0.65, chemical tested, chemotherapy drug tested, purple, medical grade, heavy weight nitrile examination gloves, washed offline for a softer, more comfortable finish.
Designed to reflect the demands of the most exacting of industry sectors and benefiting from Unigloves’ proprietary extended hand-crafted manufacturing process, this range of gloves are significantly easier to don and remove without irritating the skin.
From the superior chemical and biohazard resistance of Stronghold to the unique low-modulus formulation of Zero, the first glove free from chemical accelerators, zinc and sulphur compounds, the Advanced series of gloves represents the very best in complex design suitable for use in the most demanding of environments.
The Advanced series of gloves are more comfortable in use than standard gloves, even when worn for long periods, making the Advanced series the preferred choice for professionals seeking the ideal combination of comfort, dexterity and durability.
- Tested to EN374; Resistant to a range of chemicals
- Tested to ASTM D6978-05; Resistant to a range of cytotoxic drugs when tested to ASTM D6978-05
- AQL 0.65; Ultra-low hole level; exceeds medical standards for pinholes
- Free from latex; Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation)
- Free from powder; Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Free from phthalates; Suitable for contact with food
- Tested to EN1186; Suitable for contact with all food types
- Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove
- High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity
- Suitable for use with mobile and tablet displays without removing gloves