A compact, easy to setup ripple tank which takes all of the hassle out of setting up this traditional apparatus. The Inspire Ripple Tank includes all of the accessories required to cover the entire range of ripple tank experiments including: reflection, refraction, diffraction and interference with the accessories being stored in a handy tray on the front of the unit so that all of the parts can be easily accessed and accounted for at the end of the lesson.
Two models of the ripple tank are available; simple and advanced. With both models users can vary the frequency of both the dippers and the LED strobe lighting. The advanced version also allows a great sweep of frequency, control of amplitude and most importantly the inclusion of a ′Camera Mode′ which allows the pictures to be viewed through a camera (which otherwise flicker on screen).
Common to both PY5150 & PY5160:
- Frequency range 50 - 175Hz (simple), 1 - 250Hz (advanced)
- LED strobe control
- Standalone benchtop ripple tank
- Dedicated accessory storage
- Digital display of frequency
- Display may be green or red
- Full range of accessories
- 12V plug top power supply
- Full instructions
Additional features of PY5150 (Advanced):
- Wave amplitude control
- Camera projection mode
- Strobe light intensity control