Simple pocket pH tester ideal for testing water samples. The interchangeable probe is small enough to fit into a test tube, requiring only a small sample for testing.
The checker offers automatic calibration and buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator and selectable automatic shut off.
- Fast accurate readings from 0 - 14 pH with a resolution of 0.1 pH
- One or two point automatic calibration is simple to perform, the calibration buffers are automatically recognised and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag
- Small diameter electrode designed to fit easily into a test tube - ideal for laboratory sampling
- 1000 hours of battery life
- Sturdy compact meter designed for direct sample testing
- Easy to read LCD with 0.1 pH resolution
- Thin long-reach pH electrode included as standard
- Electrode is quick and easy to replace by unscrewing it from the meter body and adding a new one
- Checker uses a dedicated small diameter electrode - included as standard