The mini datalogger is an indispensable tool for all manner of investigations and experiments. The datalogger is in the form of a USB stick, so no cables are required to retrieve data or configure the device. The sensor, memory and battery are all encapsulated on a single circuit so no additional hardware is required (battery life is estimated at 2 to 3 years and is replaceable). The dataloggers may be used outside or in a liquid if protected in a self–seal bag or container.
- Record up to 16,384 samples
- Measure illuminance from 5 lux to 70 klux (logarithmic response).
- Can optionally set a start date and time.
- Inbuilt power supply – no cables required
- Simple to program with free software
- The sample rate can be set between once per second and once every hour, hence, the 16,384 sample memory can store from 4 hours to almost 2 years of data