Adam Equipment’s Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various education and industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery pack and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more.
Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments. ShockProtect™ overload protection keeps the performance of the Highland safe and secure, and the HandiCal™ internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time. With built in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalisation /accumulation, Highland balances are packed full of useful features.
- RS-232 and USB interfaces
- Can be stacked for storage and transportation
- ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Audible overload indicator
- HandiCal™ internal calibration for fast and accurate readings
- Lock down mounting slot for Kensington™ type lock and cable
- Dual tare keys, colour coded for easy recognition
- Internal rechargeable battery with auto power off and low-battery indicator
- Capacity tracker
- Removable draft shield
- Applications include: Weighing, Percentage weighing, Parts Counting, Totalisation /Accumulation