Manually determine the antibiotic susceptibility of microorganisms using Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST) methods in conjunction with reliable, easy-to-use Oxoid™ Amikacin Antimicrobial Susceptibility Disks. Disk diffusion not only categorizes resistant, intermediate and sensitive organisms through quantitative results, but also provides a visual indication of inoculum level, presence of contamination, resistant mutants, beta-lactamase activity, and antagonism and synergy between antibiotics.
- Shatterproof spring-loaded cartridges
- Easy-to-read labeling
- End-of-cartridge indicators
- Individually sealed with a desiccant to maintain a moisture level of ﹤2%, ensuring long term stability
- Must be stored in a refrigerator
- Each pack contains the instructions for use and five cartridges, which each contain 50 individually labeled paper disks impregnated with antimicrobial