In addition to protection, wearing comfort and skin-friendliness, a good sense of touch is the most important criterion when choosing the right examination glove. The new Sempercare® Nitrile Skin2 combines these properties in a unique, exceptionally light glove. The soft material allows for maximum sense of touch and comfort due to optimised wall thickness, and at the same time maximum protection from infections.
- Protects users and patients from the transmission of infections as per EN 455-1, and fulfil the virus impermeability requirements of ASTM F 1671
- Elastic material offers highest wearing comfort and a maximum sense of touch
- The structured fingertips guarantee a sure grip at all times, even in a moist environment
- The glove is powder-free and does not contain any natural latex proteins, ideal for people with type I allergy
- Both labelled as medical device (class 1) and single-use protective glove (PPE category III)
- AQL 1.5
- Conforms to EN 455, EN 420, EN 374