Stopwatch functions include single action timing, time in/out, continuous timing, cumulative split, interval split, countdown I and II, auto-repeat, programmable timing. Recall up to 60 splits (with sample numbers 1-60), and show interval split longest, shortest, and average times. When zero is reached, the timer alarm sounds and begins to count down again from the programmed time. This repeat cycle continues automatically until stopped. Use as a chronograph to display time of day, date, day of the week, or set a time-of-day alarm.
Traceable® products have an individually-numbered Traceable® certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Recall up to 60 events with this 10-hour timer/stopwatch
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Features 60-point memory, alarm, time, date, and day of the week functions
- Triple-line display and impressive accuracy
- Set to countdown from 10 hours to 1 second
- Timing capacity: 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, 99 hundredths
- Timing modes: single-event, time-out/time-in, continuous timing, cumulative split, interval split, countdown (2), auto-repeat, memories, sample counter, chronograph
- Count direction: up and down
- Clock: yes
- Number of programs: 60-point memory
- Resolution: 0.01 sec
- Accuracy: ±0.001%
- Alarm: audible
- Display: three-line LCD
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Dims, h x d x w: 2 x 3/4 x 2"
- Includes 3V button cell battery, lanyard, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data