The 6305 UV/visible spectrophotometer is a high quality, low cost unit for spectrophotometric applications in schools and colleges, as well as in QC and testing procedures for a wide variety of services and industries.
6305 UV/visible spectrophotometer supplied with mains lead, pack 100 disposable cuvettes, 10 x 10mm cell holder, interface cable and PC application software on CD-ROM* (230V/50Hz)
- Wavelength range of 198 to 1000nm
- Absorbance, %T and concentration modes
- Multi-parameter display with wavelength and photometric readouts
- Wide range of sampling accessories
- Utilises a high quality pulsed xenon lamp