Meet Time Machine, for all your classroom fast timing needs. All your experiments are built-in into the unit and ready to run at the push of a button. All of the results are displayed on a large LCD screen - no computer is required!
Time machine can record speed, acceleration, reaction time, speed of sound, stopwatch, velocity, frequency, counting, period, countdown, lap timing, and simple harmonic motion.
This fast timer is available on its own to use with your existing LogIT digital sensors such as light gates, or choose one of the value packs below.If you want to paste results into any spreadsheet or word program on a PC, Mac or Linux computer you will just need a USB cable - no software required.
- Choose what you want to measure - Time Machine can tell you how to set everything up
- Spend more time teaching science - less time teaching how to use equipment!
- Time Machine is designed by the makers of LogIT
- Unique 'Key Results' function - no software needed! Paste readings into any spreadsheet or report
- Always ready - runs for months on just one battery, no need for charging or adapters
- Works with most standard LogIT digital sensors, light gates, push switch, pressure mat etc
- SE80000 – Standalone Fast Timer
- SE80003 – Starter Pack includes 1 timer, 1 light gate, 1 impact sensor,1 sound switch, 1 Gratnell tray
- SE80006 – Class Pack includes 10 timers, 10 Light Gates, 2 Impact sensors, 1 sound switch and 1 tray
- SE80018 – Timing Card Set includes 1 x single interrupt, 1 x double interrupt and 1 x picket fence card
- SE80024 – Timing Card Set includes 5 x single interrupt, 5 x double interrupt and 5 x picket fence card