Remove organics, bacteria, and pyrogens from your water with the WS-200 cabinet-style water stills. Borosilicate glassware coupled with silica-sheathed heaters enclosed in a protective cabinet, deliver pyrogen-free distillate of the highest purity from virtually any raw water supply. Stills are available in either single- or double-distilled water models - choose the double distilled model for higher purity levels. The unique condenser design ensures that the distilled water droplets remain in contact with the cooling coil for an extended period for maximum energy transfer and immediate cold distilled water.
Safely and easily clean the unit without dismantling the glassware. All-glass construction allows for rapid descaling using strong mineral acids. A large bore stopcock with PTFE key is fitted for easy draining of chemicals after cleaning. Safety features include flow sensor, overtemperature thermostat, acrylic screen, cabinet lid, and screw threads on all water connections. A reservoir water level sensor automatically switches off the heaters and coolant water supply when the reservoir is filled with distilled water then automatically restarts when the distilled water level drops in the reservoir.
- Provides highest purity from virtually any raw water supply
- Reservoir water level sensor turns still off when reservoir is full
- Simple conversion to pre-treated feed
- Safety features allow for unattended operation
- Produces 4 L/hr of single-distilled water
- Wall mount to save benchtop space
- 220 VAC operation
- Dims, w x d x h: 550 x 240 x 410mm
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket (for single distilled models only), reservoir water level sensor, hose kit, funnel, and power cord with stripped ends.