This basic economical water still is perfect for general laboratory and educational distillations. Borosilicate glass boiler and condenser provide the highest purity distillate. The unique condenser design ensures that the distilled water droplets remain in contact with the cooling coil for an extended period for maximum energy transfer and immediate cold distilled water. Condenser with screw thread connections and plastic 3/8" ID hose barb fittings allow quick and safe tubing change without worrying about breaking the glassware. Easily descale without dismantling the glassware using the built-in acid addition funnel and wastewater drain. Long-life chromium-plated metal heater is protected by twin safety thermostats.
- Two independent thermostats prevent overheating
- Features a sturdy metal stand for either wall or bench mounting
- Operate directly from tap water
- Supplied with support stand with two boiler straps, hose kit, gasket kit, and power cord with stripped ends
- Must be hardwired into the mains supply