Quickly and safely heat round-bottom flasks to 450°C. These simple-to-use heating mantles feature a built-in power controller with dial markings from 1 to 10 for repeatability. An amber coloured "heater on" light and a clear coloured "power on" light indicate when the heating mantle is in use. The replaceable coiled heating element suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge provides maximum heat transfer and support. Unique ventilation slots and ceramic fibre insulation keep the chemical-resistant polypropylene exterior cool even while in use. A safety earth (ground) screen and double fuses provide added safety.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Use with round bottom flasks from 50mL to 5L
- Unique ventilation system which allows outer casing to remain safe to touch
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Model HM-200-5000 has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
- A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Supplied with bracket for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rods)