Stylish and economical general purpose hotplate designed with safety as well as performance in mind. The compact shape takes up less bench space and makes storage easier. Model UC150 has a glass ceramic top which has excellent chemical resistance. The surface is easy to clean and allows high plate temperatures for faster heating. Model US150 has a robust aluminium/silicon alloy top plate for excellent heat transmission. The top plate has a thin ceramic coating for added chemical resistance. A 700W element gives rapid heating and ensures even temperature distribution across the whole surface of the plate.
- Can also be used in conjunction with the SCT1 digital temperature controller to accurately control sample temperature
- "Hot" warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C even when the hotplate is turned off and unplugged from the mains
- Integral fitting for a retort rod and the bottom is shaped to allow a retort base to slide underneath the unit if required
- Accurate temperature control with LED setting scale
- Compact space saving design
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Microprocessor control and an innovative LED based true °C temperature setting system rather than simply a 1 to 10 arbitrary scale