With the latest modern characteristics inside a robust package, the Motic SFC-100 Series is ideal to introduce the students to the world of microscopy. The high quality optics made out of 100% optically coated glass ensure a crisp and clear image.
The complete metal construction in the Motic SFC-100 series, guarantees a long-term use in a classroom or at home with hobbyists. The SFC-100 series is a timeless microscope that will never age.
- 45° inclined monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepiece 10X/18mm with built-in pointer
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click-stops for precise magnification changes
- DIN Achromatic objectives parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25 and 40X/0.65 with spring
- Separate coarse and fine focusing adjustment with upper-limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Large 120mm x 110mm stage with locked-on, spring stage clips
- Special built-in 0.65NA condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Built-in tungsten (MIC5912, MIC5912P) or LED (MIC5740, MIC5740P) illumination