Boost classroom performance and energize your teaching lab with Bio-Rad's PowerPac™ power supplies, offering great value and performance. Decades of experience in electrophoresis have gone into developing the PowerPac range, designed to fit the complete range of teaching and research applications. All PowerPac power supplies are IEC 1010-1 certified, making them the safest and most reliable electrophoresis power supplies in the world.
Use the PowerPac™ Basic power supply for horizontal DNA electrophoresis in agarose gels and vertical acrylamide gel electrophoresis of proteins. Its design provides simple programming and a compact, stackable case. The PowerPac™ Basic power supply offers timer control, constant voltage or constant current output, real-time monitoring of both voltage and current, and pause/resume run capability.
- Runs up to four cells simultaneously
- Timer controlled: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min, fully adjustable
- Fully programmable
- CE and EN-61010 safety compliant
- Stackable case
- Pause mode for editing run parameters, or stopping and resuming the run
- Power failure detection in timed mode; when power returns run will complete
- Automatic detection of rapid changes in resistance, and no load conditions
- Flip-down legs to change viewing angle