epT.I.P.S.® – the original Eppendorf "Totally Integrated Pipetting System" – are optimally coordinated to Eppendorf pipettes and, of course, meet EN ISO 8655 requirements. This has resulted in minimal attachment and ejection forces with the highest level of tightness. epT.I.P.S.® pipette tips can be used with pipettes from other manufacturers. Optimal wetting properties, high transparency and special, certified purity grades are the visible expression of our product and production philosophy.
- The ergonomically optimized cone geometry provides the optimal pipette fit on the Eppendorf pipette
- epT.I.P.S.® pipette tips can be used universally, including pipette models from other manufacturers
- Fine graduations make visual checks of the pipetting volume even easier
- Long, narrow tips reach the base of narrow and high vessels without touching the top of the vessel edge
- Fine retracted or extended tips simplify work with small volumes
- Available in purity grades of: Eppendorf Quality™, PCR clean, Eppendorf Biopur®
- Colour-coded trays make volume identification and allocation of Eppendorf pipettes easier than ever