This water-resistant timer features easy, three-button operation for error-free programming. Count down from 99 min, 59 sec on the easy-to-read LCD; alarm sounds when timer reaches zero. Count up to 99 min, 59 sec or continuously; timer rolls over again from zero at end of period. Press START/STOP button at any point during a run to trigger time-out and time-in. Suction cup on back may be removed, or used to stick on instruments, walls, shelves, hoods - any flat surface. Flip-out stand allows for placement on a bench.
Traceable® products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Stick to any flat surface - suction cup back
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Use in washdown and humid areas - timer is water-resistant and steam proof
- View from up to 20 feet away - large-digit display
- Includes stand, removable suction-cup, one 1.5 V button cell battery, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data