Jumbo digit clock/timer features a dual LCD panel that tilts for easy viewing. Two channels can be operated and displayed simultaneously - use both channels to count down, or use one channel to count up and the other to count down. Built-in clock displays time of day in 12- or 24-hour format. Timer recalls previous time set. A 70 dB alarm sounds at the end of the countdown; shuts off at the touch of a button. "TIMES UP" flashes at upper left of display for respective channel. Timer displays time elapsed since the end of a countdown. Place timer on table top, or mount on wall using the double-sided taped bracket or screws (both are included).
Traceable® products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Read from 30 feet away - huge, 1" high digits!
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
- Tilt the two-line, jumbo-digit, display for easy viewing
- Program two different activities from 24 hours to 1 second
- Includes wall-mounting bracket, AAA battery, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data