Measure temperatures of air/gas, liquids, or semisolids with this thermometer/timer featuring audible alarms. Set temperature alarm in 1° increment. A 5-minute alarm sounds continuously when temperature rises above alarm set point. Alarm continues for 5 seconds every minute until switched off or temperature falls below set point. Timer counts down from 24 hours and may be set in 1-minute increment. When time runs out, an alarm sounds for a minute, "Time’s Up" flashes, and timer begins counting up. Simply press the START/STOP button to silence the alarm and return the display to its previously programmed setting. Fold-back display panel and magnets on back allow vertical mounting. Thermometer/timer comes with a detachable, curved stainless steel probe that measures 8 1/2" x 1/4" (l x Ø). A 42" long metal cable can be placed in an oven or incubator. Do not immerse cable in liquid.
Traceable® products have an individually-numbered Traceable® certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
- Simultaneously view time remaining to zero, probe temperature, and temperature alarm setting
- Unique adjustable display and large digits allow for easy viewing
- Two distinctive alarms signal time and temperature
- Features a stainless steel probe
- Temperature range: 32 to 392°F, 0 to 200°C
- Accuracy: ±3.6°F, ±2°C
- Resolution: 1°
- Alarm: temperature and time
- Mounting type: magnets on the back
- Battery: AAA
- Includes probe, one AAA battery, and NIST-traceable certificate with data