DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® sleeve, model IC 501 B WH MS. 45 cm long sleeve available in white and in one size. Clean-processed and gamma-sterilized. Bound seams. Tunnelled elastication at wrist and bicep.
Tyvek® IsoClean® delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made of high density polyethylene using a patented flash spinning process Tyvek® IsoClean® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash.
Tyvek® IsoClean® (option codes CS, DS and MS) garments and accessories have been clean-processed to maximize cleanliness and have been sterilized by gamma- irradiation. They are folded to aid aseptic donning and packaged in an ISO class 4 cleanroom. All DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® clean-processed and sterile accessories (option MS) are packed in a dual barrier packaging system, consisting of an inner and outer easy tear cleanroom bag. The packaging system serves as a key element for contamination risk reduction when transferring apparel into clean areas. The accessories are individually packed and grouped together in an outer bag.
Garments and accessories made of clean-processed and sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® are typically used in cleanrooms within the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing, food processing, cosmetics industry as well as in other critical or controlled environments.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [6-B]
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Clean-processed and sterilised by gamma-irradiation to SAL of 10-6 (ISO 11137-1)
- Full traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available
- Suitable for use in GMP class A/B (ISO Class 5) clean rooms