Supplied with a safe, spirit filled mercury free thermometer, the low toxic blue spirit will not pose a health hazard in the event of a breakage. Easy to follow instructions are printed directly on to the apparatus and are available in most European languages.
With a manually adjustable heating rate, the SMP11 will rapidly heat samples up to 20°C per minute to the melt temperature and up to the maximum temperature of 250°C. Accurate readings to within 1°C of the melt temperature can be achieved by using a slower heating rate of between 1 and 10°C per minute.
Up to three samples can be viewed and tested at any one time. Samples are illuminated by a bright white LED and viewed via a magnifying lens. The magnifying lens can be detached for cleaning using the simple to follow instructions printed on to the instrument.
- Easy to operate - ideal for educational use
- Supplied with safe spirit filled thermometer
- Economical price
- No of samples: up to 3
- Temperature range: ambient to 250°C
- Heating range: 1 to 10°C/min
- Dims, w x d x h: 370 x 140 x 110 mm
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection