These laboratory vortex mixers allows scientists to control the mixing speed by selecting from 200rpm for more gentle mixing to 2500rpm for vigorous agitation. Choose between 'touch' on mode and continuous operation simply by pressing a button on the facia. Robust die-cast body avoids unnecessary movement during use. The ergonomic low profile design makes everyday vortexing comfortable for the user. Integral retort rod fixing allows vessels to be secured above the vortex action for long-term mixing.
- Robust die cast base avoids unnecessary movement during use, with integral rod fixing
- Powerful vortex mixing action - ideal for a range of tubes
- Two models available - economic fixed speed model & variable speed model
- Range of accessory heads available for SA8
- Dimensions: l x w x h, mm 215 x 135 x 78
- Weight 3.2kg
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection