The practical space-saving design allows for stackable storage together with the AC adapters. Integrated overload protection system that can withstand loads up to four times the rated capacity protects the balance in demanding classroom environments. Advanced software allows you to secure and lock the menu settings and calibration operation, making it easier for teachers to manage the balances during school experiments. Application: basic weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, checkweighing.
- Display: backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation: AC adapter (included) or 4 C batteries (not included)
- Communication: RS232, USB, or Ethernet (available as accessories)
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, transportation lock, slip-resistant and adjustable feet, leveling bubble
- Design features: menu and calibration lock switch, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, stability indicator, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, user-selectable print options, user-selectable communication settings
- 2 year warranty