The F11 microscope series sets the standard for high school instruction. Each model includes the most requested microscope characteristics such as rugged metal construction, metal focusing gears and student-proof locked on components. The superior DIN optical system and precision manufacturing assures that all microscopes are parcentric as well as parfocal and deliver bright and sharp images. Choose between the F1110 model with 0.65 N.A. condenser or, in case you need to use a 100X objective, the F1115 LED model with a 1.25 N.A. condenser will offer you a better performance.
- 45° inclined monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepieces 10X/18mm with built-in pointer
- Revolving quadruple nosepiece with positive click-stops for precise magnification changes
- DIN Achromatic objectives parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25 and 40X/0.65 with spring
- Separate coarse and fine focusing adjustment with upper-limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Large 120mm x 110mm stage with locked-on, spring stage clips
- LED illumination with intensity adjustment