Ideal for drying glassware, instruments or media and can also be used for drying at a maximum of 50°C above room temperature or simply for storage. The standard “natural convection” drying cabinets are supplied with a sliding stainless steel shutter on top for ventilation. LEEC drying cabinets are also available with a circulation fan or extract fan. A circulating fan gives better drying performance. The air is drawn upwards through the body of the cabinet and returned via a full width air duct to the heaters in the base. Where an extractor fan for exhausting moisture to outside the building is fitted, the fan will be located in a chimney which adds approximately 200mm to the overall cabinet height and terminates in a 100mm diameter spigot.
- Removable wire shelves can be adjusted for height
- Waterproof heater elements
- Simmerstat control up to 50°C above ambient
- Sliding door models have fixing holes in the back to allow for wall mounting
- Made from rust resistant steel finished in white polyester powder coat paint
- DRY1218 and DRY1216 have heatproof, toughened glass sliding doors, all other models supplied with hinged glass doors.