The Sonis® range has been stylishly designed with a traffic light colour code for easy identification - from the green Sonis® 1 for low level noise moving through to the red Sonis® 3 for use in more extreme environments. Materials have been chosen for both performance and comfort for extended periods of use. Designed by the JSP R&D team. Working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility they have developed an ear defender range that peaks at an unbeaten 37dB SNR.
- Over-moulded headband has a built in comfort area with ventilation
- Headband force and the cushion surface area work together to provide optimum cushion pressure and comfort.
- Adjustable steel arms facilitate even distribution of pressure the wearer can tilt and adjust the position of the earcup for optimum comfort and fit
- Headband is manufactured from TPE, making it easy to wipe clean, and cushion materials have been carefully selected to generate a perfect seal
- Sealing rings are easy to replace
- Hygiene kits are available for each model
- 31dB SNR
- Yellow: medium attenuation small cup 107 - 111dB
- Suitable for substantial industrial noise, construction and agricultural machinery, road works, forestry and engineering