This is an updated version of the Irwin Powerbase 32. Essentially it is the same as the 32 but has a higher power rotary transformer and a high specification toroid transformer replaces the original chassis transformer. The unit supplies 0-20V smoothed dc and 0-16V ac at 8 amps. Output is continuously variable and protected by a panel mounted thermal cut out. An output limiter is fitted which allows the user to preset the maximum voltage available.
- Direct replacement for the Popular Powerbase32
- 0-20V dc & 0-16 ac continuously variable PSU
- Smoothed dc output
- 8A combined simultaneous output
- Resettable Thermal Trip Switch Protection
- Voltage Lockable via an Allen Key