A new range from Inspire of well specified, robust and reliable power supplies designed specifically for the needs of the latest curriculum.
- Robust metal housing
- ABS Endcaps with integrated carry handles
- Stackable with detachable mains leads
- PowerPro Voltage Limiter (selected models)
- 18 month manufacturers warranty
- Double or Triple protection from overload
- Fully compliant and independently tested to EN61010-2010
- Approved for CE & CSA
The PowerPro™ Signal Gen is an advanced signal generator and amplifier designed specifically for use in school physics departments. This versatile unit includes both high and low impedance outputs making the unit ideal for driving vibration generators and loudspeakers whilst an internal speaker (which can be turned on or off) can be used to demonstrate the human hearing range.
The unit also includes an auxiliary input for amplifying external signals – this is ideal for amplifying MP3 or iPod music signals for use with the SLS Rubens Tube. A separate headphone socket lead and 4mm adapter is also available to transfer the MP3 signals into the Signal Generator.
- Frequency range: 1 to 110 kHz in 5 decade range
- Waveforms: Sine, square or triangular. Square wave rise time 1µs approx. Sinewave distortion 1% on all ranges
- Digital LED display
- Low impedance output x watts: Perfect for driving vibration generators or loudspeakers
- High impedance output: Can be attenuated by a factor of 10 or 100
- Built-in loud speaker (can be switched off)
- Internal short circuit protection
- Amplitude and frequency modulation options
- Input impedance: 1MW Frequency response 1Hz to 100kHz, -3dB
- Output power: 4W into 4W load
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 18 months