The Genlab range of Benchtop Ovens offers a range of highly efficient, reliable and cost effective ovens to suit most warming, drying and heat treatment processes. Available in a variety of sizes and designed with base mounted displays to suit your exact needs. Featuring our latest touch screen control system which offers intuitive control and excellent accuracies designed for industrial and laboratory ovens. The exterior is constructed from sheet steel and finished in an easy clean powder coated paint. The interior chamber is made from mild steel coated with aluminium (CLAD). Heated by Incoloy sheathed elements; positioned in the base of the oven on all natural convection ranges. The 200 litre units have fan circulation as standard.
- 10 sizes 6 to 200 litres (base mount controller design)
- Temp range 40°C to 250°C
- On screen historical trending (48 hours)
- Manual or automatic overheat reset
- High accuracy Pt100B duplex sensors<0.8°C
- Excellent stability <+/-0.6°C
- Low chamber uniformity